8.04.2005

Clarification

I apologize. I realize that my last post probably did not make a whole lot of sense due to lack of context. This summer Jason was offered a position with the Navigators as their short-term missions coordinator. Jason was very excited by this job and it was an almost instant yes from us. Then, we were both offered full-time work with Eagle Lake and Eagle's Nest Day camp. Then we had to pray over which job we were supposed to take and if I should still pursue my master's degree. After MUCH prayer and seeking wise counsel, Jason and I decided he should take the missions coordinator job and I will continue working with Eagle's Nest for at least one more summer.
So, we will be moving back to St. Louis for the fall to raise support and tie up loose ends there. We are planning to move to Colorado Springs permanently this winter- probably in January. We are really excited about this job and the opportunities God is entrusting us with. However, I am going to be sad to leave St. Louis for good. Most especially because of my 11 year-old sister and our amazing church and house group with Greentree Webster. But, when God calls us, we will follow, no matter what we must leave behind.

So there it is

4 comments:

Myndi said...

Nat I'm so happy you've found the decision that is right for you. It is difficult when so many opportunities for good arise at once. But this offers the best of both doesn't it? You get to have a few months in Saint Louis to focus on your family and church and then you get the chance to move to the state you have dreamt of for so long. And remember Saint Louis will always be there, ready for your return if and when that may be. I'm so proud of you and Jason! Enjoy these last weeks of summer!

Erica said...

Congratulations, Natalie. You and Jason have been navigating through some really big decisions lately (no pun intended...amusing, though). You've done well thus far and I have every reason to think you'll continue making good decisions.

Anonymous said...

Whither the Yuan?
Does a falling unemployment rate really tell us what we think it does about the jobs market? Co-bloggers Max Sawicky and Tom Walker debate David Altig on labor-force participation.
Im take over this computer and I'm bookmarking this awesome blog!
I have a cash advance loan online site that is a great resource for cash advance loan online

Anonymous said...

Your Blog site is excellent. Thanks and keep up the gook work.
The Quick And Easy Way To Save Time When Looking For Buy Used Car Fact and Information.
Check out this site Buy Used Car