5.22.2007

Oy

I'm having one of those days. A day where the thought of eating one more rice product makes me want to scream. I am so sick of this diet I have to keep.

However, the alternatives are to either have a baby whose tummy hurts all the time again, or to stop breastfeeding and attempt to find a formula she's not allergic to and increase our grocery budget by at least $100 to buy the formula. Neither of these options are attractive, so I'm sticking to the boring rice products. It's just one of those days that I want to say, forget it, I'm eating this yogurt and I will just deal with what happens. But it so won't be worth it when I'm up at 2am tomorrow morning with a screaming baby. I just need to know that someday this will end. It will, hopefully sooner than in 6 more months, but definitely no more than 6 more months. Oy.

No comments: