5.23.2008

Hi There

Hi. I've been pleasantly surprised to find out that there are actually some of you out there still reading this blog. I'm impressed. I would have given up on me by now!

I'm feeling a little less "funky". There's been a lot of self-analyzation going on and I think it boils down to a lack of organization in my life. When I don't have some semblence of order and schedule I lose my sense of motivation to make that order come back. It's a personality trait that really annoys me but I'm learning if I live in denial of my need for structure then I only put myself into a funk, which is no good for anyone. So, the next task is to figure out where the order went and how exactly to get it back. Back in March I was extremely busy planning our church's women's retreat. The retreat was in April and since then I just haven't wanted to do anything. It's like I had to be so organized and structured and productive that now I just quit. The new goal is to find the happy medium.

Thanks for reading my blog and for your encouragement this week! I'm blessed to have people in my life who care!

No comments: