7.10.2009

Back In the Saddle Again

I am suddenly blogging every day. I don't know if it's because our desk is in the kitchen now so I see the computer a lot more, or if I'm bored, or if I just need a creative outlet again. I don't know, but I like it and I'm even slightly obsessive about it at the moment. Maybe it's hormones.

Anyway, if this is your first time to visit my site you'll see that I've been blogging here since 2003! Man that was a long time ago. If you used to check my blog a lot and have been disappointed over the last couple of years as my posts trickled and died, (see 2008, 6 posts total...) I'm sorry about that. I'm back!

I thought about changing the blog's name after all of these years, but I find that it still fits. We've had a lot of beginnings and endings in the last 6 years, and they keep on coming. Lately, Jason ended his time in law school and has begun his new job as a law clerk. Our time as a family of 3 has ended in the beginning of us as a family of 4. You see what I mean? Well, the title is staying! But, I did change the colors and such for a fun fresh start. Thank you blogger for making this so easy these days!

Be sure to also check out some of the blogs I have linked on the right. I have a lot of friends with fantastic blogs!

peace.

2 comments:

dhp said...

Dearest Natalie, The silence from me has nothing to do with you. I am the one who is silent. I love you and have signed up for keeping up with your blog. I haven't started one for myself because I can't think of anything interesting to say. Please be at peace and know that the Lord has made you sufficient for His purposes even if that leaves you in a silent place sometimes. You are such a beautiful person just as you are. I hope once school starts Ray will be interested in going to church or in being in a house church with you and Jason which is what I want. Much love and a virtual hug, Donna

Debby said...

yay, you are back! I come sometimes throughout the years to see if you decided to blog again and now you have! I think you can find me again by clicking me but just in case its dsulli.blogspot.com